A Documentation Management System (DMS) solves the problem of maintenance and retrieval of documents by storing, tracking, retrieving and managing them electronically thereby saving both cost and time.
Some of the benefits that an Online DMS provides are:
- Centralized monitoring and control
- Backup options
- Reliable and secure document management
- Generation of hard copies when required
- Reduction in maintaining paper work and hard copies
- Quick search and retrieval of documents
- Flexibility of further development and customization
As per the client’s requirements, we create custom DMS solutions. The core object of DMS, at all times, remains the document but associate different people and work-flows with each document .
Smoketech develops DMS solutions with the approach that these are not just time and cost saving tools but have the potential to consolidate efforts on all fronts across the organization.
The standard features of our DMS solutions are:
- Compatibility with all document formats including Spreadsheets, CAD files and PSDs
- Version control and work-flow history audit
- Authentication and access control
- Full text indexing and search
- Integration with CRM, Accounting, Inventory and Project Management systems
- Collaboration tools and work-spaces
- Document life-cycle management
- Data encryption